Topic: Is Anyone Still Alive Up Here?

Ahoy! Is there anyone still flying in this cock-pit? I clean forgot this place existed! So Hallooo!!

Re: Is Anyone Still Alive Up Here?

Hi Nicole....

it's quiet. The site gets a lot of hits, and I've written again quite a bit this last while. We just seem to have a lot of readers, and I get a lot of emails from readers. But not much other people posting activity. I guess there are a zillion sites out there now. How are YOU?

Oh man, you need to advertise more! Oh contrare there aren't many writer's sites worth their salt out there on the interwebz. So sad bc I've got writing stacked as high as the ceiling now with nowhere to go sad so maybe I'll at least start posting it up again eventually if no one else will ^_^

Just write. We have a small group of regulars. Unfortunately, some of the stuff I won't allow to appear (and people drift off angrily) but it really is awful. No love for the art of writing at all. Just post here, and  we would love to see it+++

Posted a new one today. Tear (tare?) it apart I don't mind. And forgive me for only popping in once in a blue moon. The economy ya kno. It's...getting...me...arrg...can't stay afloagurglegurglegurgle.

I am here. I have caught up with Moggy often on Vertical Reference forum.

hey AeroScout,  whatcha up to?